Marchmont branded equipment and kit are now available for all members and general public to buy.
For 2018, we are going back to All Rounder Cricket (https://www.allroundercricket.com), who have been in discussion with Ben to take on feedback from our previous relationship. We will have bespoke game and leisurewear to be branded with the sponsor logos.
All kit can be purchased directly from the company, rather than the club buying up front, so if you want something, simply order it. To guarantee your kit arrives before the start of the season, the club will be facilitating a bulk order. To ensure your kit is included within this order, forms must be returned and payment made by no later than 4th April 2018. For all orders made after this time, the kit will be available on the club's webpage on the All Rounder website (link TBC).
Submitting Forms Electronically
- Dowload the Excel sheet below.
- Check all sizes are correct from the drop down tab;
- Check you are happy with the calculated total for the kit you want to order;
Filling in a written form
- Sizes available in every garment are small, medium, large, XL, XXL. Some garments are also available in XS, if you require this size please contact Ben Duerden direct. All hats / caps and bags are one size fits all;
- Feel free to calculate the total for the order yourself. I will verify this and check with you prior to making the final order;
- Hand in to Ben Duerden at net practice on 2nd April, or make alternative arrangements if you can't attend.
Payment can either be made via a direct bank transfer or by cheque. If you are paying by cheque, again please hand in to Ben Duerden at training on 2nd April. For bank transfers, please use the following details:
Account Name: Marchmont CC
Account Number: 0070 4525
Sort Code: 83-19-09
Please type your name followed by KIT18 in the payee reference. Once you have made the transfer, notify Ben Duerden by email using the address above ([email protected]).
If, in the event that you are ordering more than one of the same item and these happen to be in different sizes, add a note in the box at the bottom, or alternatively state the different sizes in an email to Ben.
If you have any queries, please email Ben or the club. Thanks to Ben for all his efforts in sorting this out.